Photo tiles make a beautiful gift for parents and family. This is an inexpensive project that is quick and easy.
1. Photos ( In this example I digitally arranged mine on the computer and printed, but it is totally not necessary. I have used regular photos in the past.)
2. Mod Podge
3. Paint brush (I used a sponge brush)
4. Smooth Ceramic Tiles (I used 4x4)
- Arrange the photos on the tile before glueing. Make sure it looks like you want it. Once they are glued down they can be difficult to unglue without tearing.
- Glue the photos onto the tile using the Mod Podge and let completely dry.
- Apply a layer of Mod Podge over the photos. This will make a protective seal.
- Allow to dry (about 1 day)
The tiles make great Christmas, Valentine's day, Mother's/Father's day presents. A friend used pictures from the whole year and gave them as End of the Year gifts.
|Class Photo Tiles|
- Add jewels, buttons, ribbons, or sea shells to add more personality (after completely dried)
- Preserve children's drawings on tiles